The DIY Peel and Stick Adhesive Tile Mat Roll is a higher performance peel-and-stick doubled sided membrane. It can be used as a tile adhesive substitute for attaching glass, ceramic, metal, porcelain, natural stone, and mosaic tiles on wall applications.
This product is a white acrylic foam-based adhesive that helps to compensate minor irregularities in substrate or tile. DIY and Pro: 12 inches wide x 14.5 feet long Peel and Stick No mixing, curing, special tools, dust, waste, or mess.
- Grout immediately after tile installation
- Reduces installation steps and thin-set curing time.
- Easy to cut with a utility knife or scissors;
- Substitutes regular tile adhesive
- Pressure-sensitive with permanent bond and ability to re-positioning tiles
- White for use with coated backed glass tiles
- Extremely user-friendly
- Interior, wet or dry applications: Bathtub surrounds Kitchen and Bath Backsplashes Countertops
- Suitable Substrate: For use on any clean, flat, well-bonded, smooth and stable surface including Drywall, cement board, existing tile Laminates and countertops
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.