There is no doubt that stainless steel backsplash tiles coordinate very well with appliances made of the same material. However, like your refrigerator's door, you will probably see some water stains on your stainless steel tile as you use and maintain your kitchen.
This tutorial will show you how to remove those water stains off your backsplash tiles* without buying any expensive special cleaner. Using this solution is something that you can often do, and it will affect the look of your tiles neither damage them.
Before you start, have the following handy:
- Spray Bottle
- White Vinegar
- Two pieces of clean clothes
1) Pour 1 cup of white vinegar into a spray bottle
2) Spray the vinegar onto your stainless steel tile, leaving its surface with a light mist
3) Wipe off the vinegar mist with a clean cloth, scrubbing the water stains off the surface
4) Polish the tiles with a clean cloth, rubbing in long even strokes that follow the stainless steel's grain direction. Besides removing water stains, it also disinfects.
* This tutorial was tested on "fresh" water stains. For the old ones, you may have to use a special cleaner.
Shop for Stainless Steel Tiles today!