The Living Moss Wall Tile is an interior design product for interior surfaces. It is handmade from natural reindeer moss. The moss’s journey to this product began with careful hand-picking in the forest. Then the moss was manually colored and preserved, and finally it was fastened with a fixing compound to a felt backing. Like reindeer moss in nature, the colored and preserved moss of the Living Moss Tile reacts inherently to ambient humidity. These natural characteristic changes do not harm the product.
To keep your Living Moss Tile at its best, note that
- The product is meant for indoor use only.
- The product cannot be placed in direct contact with water.
- The moss of the product may be touched only with utmost care when the moss is dry. The moss dries and breaks easily when the relative humidity of the air is under 40%. At 40% relative humidity the moss gradually starts to soften. Above 40% relative humidity the moss stays soft and tolerates normal touching well.
- Placing the product in direct sunlight may cause some minor discoloration of the moss over time.
- The product does not need any maintenance. If desired, it can be cleaned gently with the dust brush of a vacuum cleaner.
The Living Moss Tile offers limitless variations. It is easy to vary your design with different-colored Living Moss Tile. In multicolor designs, modifications can be made by rearranging the Living Moss Tile in different color orders. The cut shapes of the product enhance the unique application possibilities of your design. Thanks to the flexibility of the Living Moss Tile, it is also the ideal product for curved surfaces. Living Moss Tile are available in different sizes and colors. The product also fits together well with other Living Moss Tile interior design products. To watch a video of Living Moss Tile and learn more about the product, visit www.mineraltiles.com