- You may return any new, unused item within 30 days from the date you received your order for a refund. There is NO RESTOCKING FEE.
- If any item arrives broken, we will send you a quick replacement or refund it. We may ask for pictures.
- You must inspect the goods upon receipt, so we have enough time to correct any problem. Claims of defective material will not be accepted after 30 days;
- Mineral Tiles doesn't pay for return shipping. The customer is responsible for all return shipping charges and arrangements - you can choose any carrier you'd like. All returns must be sent freight prepaid and insured.
- Items sold in full box quantities must be returned by the full box;
- We do not accept claims for labor caused by the installation of defective or wrong tiles. You must inspect your tiles before the installation.
- We do not accept returns of samples, single-piece/sheet mosaic tiles, setting materials such as Grout, Caulk, and Mortar or items marked as final sales.
- Your refund will include the price of the products and any taxes minus the shipping cost we had to send the material to you, even if you selected the free shipping option. Your credit will appear within 7 days after Mineral Tiles has received and processed your returned item(s);
- In case the customer fails to return the tiles within the 30-day return policy even after the request has been authorized, Mineral Tiles will not be able to accept your return.
- The pictures online are from the actual materials. However, shade variations may occur as well as some of the tiles' dimensions may be advertised with nominal sizes (please check under product's specs or email at firstname.lastname@example.org). In case the customer did not order a sample swatch before placing the regular order of tiles, Mineral Tiles will not be responsible for returns or exchanges costs.
- Mineral Tiles will not be accountable for shade variation between two different orders. We promise to ship the same shade/dye-lot per order. Customers must let us know if ordering the same material to match a previous order. Tiles are subject to shade variation, and we might no longer have the same dye lot of the last order.
If you wish to return an order, please click here.
UPDATED on 11/14/2019 at 1:27 PM E.S.T.