Have fun by upgrading your kitchen backsplash or bathroom with the DIY Backsplash Kit. Check our newest video out showing all the new colors here: DIY Peel & Stick Glass Tile Backsplash Kit.
The DIY Backsplash Kit is an easy and affordable way to renovate your kitchen backsplash. It may also be used for creating a feature wall in a living or dining room. Each kit includes essential tools to get the job done in a few hours: Peel & Stick glass mosaic tiles, sponge, grout float, and utility blade.
In addition to the tools that already come with the kit, you may need a glass nipper, protective goggles, pre-mixed grout, and a rubbing stone to polish and finish the edges of your backsplash.
For use on any clean, flat, well bonded, smooth and stable surface including drywall, cement board, existing tiles, laminates, and countertops.
- No mixing, curing, special tools, dust, waste, or mess.
- Grout immediately after tile installation. (Grout not included)
- Reduces installation steps and thin set curing time.
- Easy to cut with utility knife or scissors
- Buy just what you need. Tiles are sold by the sheet.
- Kitchen Backsplash;
- Bathroom Walls (Outside the shower area);
- Living room walls;
- Entrance hall walls.
Freshome has some installation and design ideas.