DIY Backsplash Kit
Learn More about DIY Backsplash Kit
Have fun by upgrading your kitchen backsplash or bathroom with the DIY Backsplash Kit. Check our newest video out showing all the new colors here: DIY Peel & Stick Glass Tile Backsplash Kit
The DIY Backsplash Kit is an easy and affordable way to renovate your kitchen backsplash. It may also be used for creating a feature wall in a living or dining room. Each kit includes essential tools to get the job done in a few hours: Peel & Stick glass mosaic tiles, sponge, spacers, grout float, and utility blade.
For use on any clean, flat, well bonded, smooth and stable surface including: Drywall, cement board, existing tiles, laminates and countertops
- No mixing, curing, special tools, dust, waste, or mess.
- Grout immediately after tile installation. (Grout not included)
- Reduces installation steps and thin set curing time.
- Easy to cut with utility knife or scissors
- Buy just what you need. Tiles are sold by the sheet
- Kitchen and Bath backsplashes
- For use on any clean, flat, well bonded, smooth and stable surface including: Drywall, cement board, existing tiles, laminates and countertops
Some kits also come with trim pieces to finish the edges.
Freshome has some installation and design ideas.