Have fun by upgrading your kitchen backsplash or bathroom with the DIY Backsplash Kit. Check our newest video out showing all the new colors here: DIY Peel & Stick Glass Tile Backsplash Kit
The DIY Backsplash Kit is an easy and affordable way to renovate your kitchen backsplash. It may also be used for creating a feature wall in a living or dining room. Each kit includes essential tools to get the job done in a few hours: Peel & Stick glass mosaic tiles, sponge, spacers, grout float, and utility blade.
For use on any clean, flat, well bonded, smooth and stable surface including: Drywall, cement board, existing tiles, laminates and countertops
- No mixing, curing, special tools, dust, waste, or mess.
- Grout immediately after tile installation. (Grout not included)
- Reduces installation steps and thin set curing time.
- Easy to cut with utility knife or scissors
- Buy just what you need. Tiles are sold by the sheet
- Kitchen and Bath backsplashes
- For use on any clean, flat, well bonded, smooth and stable surface including: Drywall, cement board, existing tiles, laminates and countertops
Some kits also come with trim pieces to finish the edges.
Freshome has some installation and design ideas.