Antique Mirror Glass and Stone Mosaic Tile in a diamond shape featuring a Paris Gray mirror, and white natural marble stone for kitchen backsplash, bathroom (outside the shower), and featured walls. It reflects, adds light, and creates an ample and large feel to small spaces. These tiles are mesh mounted for an easy installation.
- Shade and color variations are inherent in all natural stones and glass, creating a unique and desirable look to the product.
- This tile has a metallic color that can often show some speckles and fine lines. Those are not defects but part of the design of the product.
- Natural stones are subjected to minor imperfections such as little holes or chips. Those are always covered by the grout and won't interfere with the final result.
- The actual color of the product received may vary from the image shown. We recommend ordering a sample swatch prior to placing a major order.
- All tile products must be inspected before the installation - Use Constitutes Acceptance.
Can I install mirror glass tiles on a shower or swimming pool?
Mirror glass mosaic tiles are not resistant to alkali and water. Keep it away from acid, alkali, and water.
How to cut mirror glass tiles?
You may use a wheeled score and snap tile tool or a tile wet-saw with a diamond blade.
What type of adhesive should I use to install mirrored glass tiles?
Mirrored glass tiles must be installed be with CRL Gunther Extra/Build Mirror Mastic or equivalent. Solvent glues or construction and generic adhesives must be avoided.
Do mirrored glass tiles have to be grouted?
Our mirror glass tiles come mesh mounted for an easy installation, therefore it already comes with grout joint/space. However, you may easily remove the individual tiles from the mesh and install them close to each other and without grout. Since the tiles are silver and reflective, we recommend using a clear/translucent grout.
Do I need a special trim piece to finish the edges of a backsplash or other walls?
No. You may finish the edges by:
1) Applying grout or a paintable caulk on the exposed side of the glass tile’s edge, let it dry, and then paint it with the same color of your wall.
2) You may also use Schluter Tile Profiles, which can be purchased at your local home improvement store.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.