You may be eligible for special discounted pricing on orders over $1,500. Fill out the form below and receive a custom quote from us.
Mirrored Glass Tile Hexagon 5x6 featuring straight edges for kitchen backsplash, bathroom (outside the shower), and featured walls. It reflects, adds light, and creates an ample and large feel to small spaces. This tile is sold by the piece.
- Suitable for interior dry applications, and kitchen backsplash
- Finish: Glossy
- Actual Size: 5''x5.87''
- The actual color of the product received may vary from the image shown.
- All tile products must be inspected before the installation - Use constitutes acceptance.
Can I install mirror glass tiles in a shower or swimming pool?
Mirror glass mosaic tiles are not resistant to alkali and water. Keep it away from acid, alkali, and water.
How to cut mirror glass tiles?
You may use a wheeled score and snap tile tool or a tile wet-saw with a diamond blade.
What type of adhesive should I use to install mirrored glass tiles?
Mirrored glass tiles must be installed with CRL Gunther Extra/Build Mirror Mastic or equivalent. Solvent glues or construction and generic adhesives must be avoided.
Do mirrored glass tiles have to be grouted?
Yes. They must be grouted. Since the tiles are silver and reflective, we recommend using a clear grout.
Do I need a special trim piece to finish the edges of a backsplash or other walls?No. You may finish the edges by:
1) Applying grout or a paintable caulk on the exposed side of the glass tile’s edge, let it dry, and then paint it with the same color as your wall.
2) You may also use Schluter Tile Profiles, which can be purchased at your local home improvement store.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.